Friday, August 20, 2010

Bieber Fever

I'm sorry...so sorry...I have to admit that I unfortunatly have a desease....I need to tell you because I know you all will help me and support me through my troubles.
SYMPTOMS:
1. I have these little out bursts and spazms called BieberGasms in all the RIGHT places at the WRONG times, which makes me uncontrolably addicted and in love with Justin Bieber 24/7, and I say random things with his name is the sentence/word.
2. I also have to see Justin Bieber's face and shirtless body(or tightly shirted either way im lovin his bod, his eyes, and his pouty, cute lips!!!!) 10 (MUCH MORE) times or else I will get dehighdrated....yes dehighdrated...LOL but seriously.
So I had to tell you because I know that you would be supportive and understand that this is not a desease that can be treated....everyday I look at his picture and cry because we're not married(JK I'm not that obsessive...), I kiss his poster and tell it good night, every night(THAT USED TO BE TRUE!!!), and I walk around in the streets randomly singing one of his songs while people tell me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"(I actually do this one but no one tells me to shut up they just gather around me, listen, and clap...makes me feel happy :P!!)
So now that everything is out in the open I can go back to reality :PPP......good night Justin *kiss* ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment