Saturday, June 16, 2012

BLAAAAAH IM BACK HAHA

I can't even begin to tell you whats been going on and thats because it's the morning and my brain hasn't started working yet :P buuuuuuut anyways hmmm smy sister's birthday was wednesday and thrusday we had one of her friends actually celebrate her birthday with us(since we did a terrible job of it on her actual birthday) and so we went to get pizza and pasta for lunch and then we went to the mall and hung out there and I gots some stuff and then we went to a chinese/japanese place where they cook infront of you and it was fun! And then yesterday hmmmm we...well...............idk what we did for most of the day yesterday but at the end of the day we went to a play and it was amazing! Better than I expected really and today I have bunches of things to do but I'll write about it later because I;m running a bit late <3 :()

No comments:

Post a Comment