Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I was in Florida!

So as can see by the title I was in Florida!!! And my family and I go every summer so it was a fun thing. Except this year we didn't go to any theme parks we just stayed at the resort :) And the resort is always fun. I also got to see my cousin Aliyah that I haven't seen since I was a baby and her brother Josh!(who is also my cousin lol) So they were cool and we got to catch up not too much but basically. We went swimming every single day, sometimes two times a day. And we also did Putt Putt two days in a row which was fun! One time at night and then Aliyah and Josh went with us one time in the afternoon. And we went to the Arcade and the sunset celebrations and danced and participated in contests. My cousins and my sister participated in a karaoke contest which was interesting to watch although the whole time I kinda just wanted to go home lol And we went to some gift shops and picked up some gifts and things to take home. I wanted something from the resort so I went to the gift shop outside of the resort with my cousins to get their souveniers and then I went to one of the resort gift shops with my mom and dad to get something for myself. I got this pink watch that I've been wanting for months and my dad picked out this surprisingly cute shirt for me to wear and it matched my watch which was crazy! So yeah that's what I was up to :) And Sunday afternoon and yesterday all I was hunting down Taco Bells to get a bunch of taco's to stuff myself with lol

No comments:

Post a Comment