Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sooooooo i went to Maryland!!!

          I came back on Tuesday but I've been busy with family! So yeah I went to Maryland because my aunt and uncle had tickets to the Olympics so they went to Europe and I went to go visit my cousins meanwhile! and my aunt came down with my other cousin and another aunt of mine came and we had a god time! We went to the movies twice first we saw Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days and it was halarious! I don't think we ever stopped laughing! And then we saw Total Recall which was also really amazing! I thought it was gonna be completley scary but it was actually really good and I didn't have to puke because of too much blood or anything! LoL although it was kind of disgusting seeing that three boobed girl....but anyways yeah! we also went shopping! I went couponing with my aunt! hahaha we're like coupon and fashion buddies now :) lol and uuum When I was dowtown in Maryland with my cousins when we saw Total Recall we went to Chick-Fil-A and had FroYo so that's always fun! We also got caught by poopish people sneaking drinks into the theator. -_- whatever. LOL
          Also! I went to a Demi Lovato concert with my friend Pauline and it was absolutely amazing! I just couldn't beleive I was seeing her live and I cried. BUCKETS. also Hot Chelle Rae was also amazing I was like WOOAH!
          So yeah that's basically it! But after we left Maryland the first aunt I talked about who brought one of my cousins with her? Yeah that one. They came home with us and so they stayed until today(Saturday)and they actually left 2 hours ago but yeah we went shopping with them! Grocery shopping and clothes shopping! haha we all had a splendid time at Sams. We also went to a Victoria Justice concert and that was just really great!!!! and Max Schnieder opened for her and he was amazing! I loved every song he sung and I loved it when he played the ukulely(lol thats probably not how you spell it but hopefully you know what it says....its a little guitar like thing! you know...those lol) But yeah he's dreamy :)
          So yeah that's basically a wrap up of everything! oh and I have things to say about next week! idk what I'm doing tomorrow but starting Monday things are happening High School things 0_0
          I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment